Tuesday, June 21, 2011

We Love What You Have to Say!


Lately we've received some great testimony from people who are using our products. We love hearing from our consumers whether they're stories like Wayne and Jason, or if you have a tech question! We are listening to what you have to say, and we'll do our best to get you the answers you need!

Be sure to check out our FAQ pages online. If you have technical questions feel free to contact our tech department at rpautotech@royalpurple.com. To find a dealer near you, use our dealer locator either online or on our Royal Purple Inc. fan page tab!


Subject: New Customer for Life
You now have a new faithful customer for life. I just finished a trip halfway across the country from Bellevue, NE, just south of Omaha, to my hometown of Wallingford, CT a distance of 1350 miles one way. I had just switched to your 10W-30 motor oil from Mobil-1 with Zmax prior to the trip in my 2003 Saturn L200 with the 2.2 liter Ecotech 4-cycle engine. When I first changed the oil to Royal Purple, I immediately noticed a change in the responsiveness of the engine and the ease at which the car accelerated. Initially this was very encouraging, but as they say, the proof in in the real world highway pudding. During my recent trip, running at a steady state 70-75 mph in cruise control, I achieved gas mileage in the 35-36mpg range (35.66mpg to be exact for the first tankful) the entire trip, even through the Allegheny hills of Pennsylvania, and numerous road works on I-80 and traffic tie ups along the way. Impressive to say the least. I would have thought that this kind of gas mileage in this particular car was impossible. Thank You Royal Purple. I will be singing your praises to everyone I come in contact with. In this era of high gas prices, Royal Purple is one of the best investments you can make to aid the efficiency, and assure the longevity of your car today. BTW, the next installation of your product will be in my 1953 Buick Super Riviera Custom Leadsled.

Wayne H.
MSgt US Air Force Retired









I recently purchased a used car from a coworker to save gas during my work drive.  It is a 1999 Toyota corolla with 136,000 miles. The seller was very adamant about the fact that he used Royal Purple oil in the vehicle. I listened but was thinking...OK OK... so you use Royal Purple.

A week ago I was on my way to a friends body shop and I noticed my oil light flickering then turning on while I was in a turn.  When i got to my friends shop I let the car sit for a while and checked the oil. It wasn't even marking on the dipstick.

  He suggested an oil change rather than just adding oil so I bought the fixings to do a royal purple oil change.  It was expensive buy i bit the bullet and bought the stuff.

When we drained the oil pan I freaked out!! My car had less than a quart of oil in it! That's including the oil filter!!! I had been so busy and preoccupied I had not checked the oil once since I bought the car in February. I was doing 80 miles an hour in 105 degree weather daily on less than a quart of oil!!

I did the oil change and the car is still running like a champ!!!  Your product not only rocks but is a damn life saver!!!  Now I'm gonna tell everyone I know how well Royal Purple works and how it saved my engine!!

Now just to save up to change my girl's vehicle to Royal Purple too.

Thank you for your commitment to perfection.


Jason C.

No comments:

Post a Comment