Royal Purple is currently in the early stages of developing a group of Royal Purple Enthusiast bloggers, website owners and active forum members who will be willing to actively spread the word about Royal Purple products and their benefits. In other words, "Royal Purple Brand Ambassadors."
The positions are volunteer, but as members of the group you will be able to take advantage of several benefits.
- You will be aware of new products before their release
- Access to RP logos and product images to use with your posts
- You may occasionally asked to be part of a new product test or marketing feedback group
- You can take advantage of exclusive "RPEG Only" opportunities
The ground rules are:
- You must be an established blogger, website owner or forum member for at least a year and in good standing
- You must be willing to post about Royal Purple 1 - 2 times a month. You will be required to email a snapshot of your post(s) to the administrator once a month as verification
- You will be required to sign agreement verifying your identity and employment as well as a disclosure you will not use logos, photos and information for any other purpose than acting as a brand ambassador for Royal Purple.
- In no way will any of the information you submit be used for solicitation, or for any other purpose than verifying you are who you say you are, that you don't work for a competitor, selecting RPEG members, and contacting you as a member of the group.
- You will be required to "Like" our Facebook Fan page and follow us on Twitter. We will reciprocate if you have a FB page, profile or Twitter account and will "follow" your blog if applicable.
- You will not be eligible for any contests run by Royal Purple on their social media sites
- You cannot be a distributor or dealer of Royal Purple products, a member of the media, or an employee or family member of Royal Purple or its subsidiaries.
We are looking for RP Enthusiasts in several categories:
- Automotive DIY
- Guns: Hunting, recreational, collectors, skeet