Would you like to represent your forum on the track while showing off your ride? Are you willing and able to competitively run a ¼-mile drag race, autocross style road course and a 0-100-0 competition against a rival forum? We want you to compete on The Forum Wars Season 2 that will be filmed in Houston, Texas at the Royal Purple Raceway the weekend of Jan. 8, 2011.
We are looking for vehicles to compete in the following match ups. You'll notice there are more than eight (8) listed, and that's to fill in spots should we not be able to secure cars and drivers.
- Mitsubishi Evo vs. Subaru STI
- Toyota Supra vs. Acura NSX
- Doge Viper vs. Chevrolet Corvette
- Dodge Challenger vs. Chevrolet Camaro SS
- Honda Civic Si vs. Volkswagen GTI
- Ford F150 vs. Chevy Silverado or SRT Dodge Ram
- Ford Mustang 5.0 vs. Nissan 370z
- BMW M3 vs. Mercedes C63
- Lambo or Ferrari vs. Lexus LFA
- New Porsche Turbo vs. Nissan GT-R
- ¼ mile NHRA drag strip
- Improved road course design
- 0-100-0 racing
- Cars and drivers nominated and approved by the forums
- Additional track time for the drivers
- More evenly matched vehicles with similar mods and tires.
If you want to represent your forum on The Forum Wars Season 2, or if you would like to nominate a forum member, you can submit his or her name by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to an improved and incredible season with a great day of competition and fun at the track! Don’t wait to nominate! Nominations will close Dec. 25, 2010.